If you're like most people, you probably think of CBD as something that helps with anxiety or pain. But what benefits does CBD have to improve your skin? Lets ask the experts…
Lori Neapolitan is an internationally recognized makeup artist and skincare expert, and has been developing both makeup and skincare for more than 30 years. She has formulated her own line of skincare products for Kerwell, and has always had a passion for studying and utilizing functional botanicals in her development of products. The Kerwell skincare line was formulated with the power of plants in mind, and Lori explains that the effective delivery system of hyaluronic acid ties it all together.
“Our focus is on clean beauty that makes a noticeable impact on the health of a person's skin. CBD products should be tailored to fit the needs of the individual, and skincare is no exception. The skin is the largest organ in the body, and should be taken care of properly in order to maintain its health and beauty.”
CBD helps the skin in a few different ways..
- It's a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, and aids in reducing sebum production in the skin which helps keep pores clear, thus preventing acne breakouts.
- It’s an excellent moisturizer, and can help keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- By providing powerful antioxidant effects, CBD helps to neutralize free radicals that cause inflammation and other issues in the skin.
While CBD has incredible benefits for the layers of the dermis, its effects on the overall body and brain can be even more impactful.
- Ingesting the compound can help improve overall blood flow and circulation throughout your skin, which in turn helps with cell regeneration and repair. This can help reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging, as well as keep your skin looking healthy and youthful.
- It can also increase collagen production, which helps create firmer and smoother skin over time.
- It can aid in soothing stress, which can lead to breakouts and inflammation.
In short, utilizing these products for overall health and wellness can help soothe the skin from the inside-out.
Cannabis skincare is truly revolutionary, and beauty and CBD are two topics that have become increasingly intertwined in recent years. As research and development of the hemp-derived compound grows, more companies are introducing beauty products containing CBD into the market. Along with the Kerwell skincare line, we offer many other fantastic cannabis-infused skincare brands.
Some of Lori’s favorite products include:
Kerwell Night Cream; which softens, rejuvenates, and re-balances the skin while you dream.
Saint Jane Eye Cream; which works to brighten and de-puff the under-eye area for a well-rested look.
Maria Valentino Skin Nourishment Serum; which is packed with nutrient rich plant oils to improve appearance, elasticity and overall skin health.
Neo Lux Serum; which aids in healing and restoring the skin's surface and dermis.
The Maria Valentino line is another fabulous product line that utilizes functional mushrooms and full-spectrum CBD in promoting health from the outside-in and inside-out. Maria Valentino is cutting edge in the beauty and wellness merge.
"Maria Valentino has perfected her formulations of plant-powered products. Connecting with brands like Maria Valentino directly aligns with our values as a company, to help individuals heal by utilizing natural products." Kerry Aiyash, Kerwell CEO & Founder